Chapter 3: A Close One

Finally, I am back home with my bestie not being dickmatised, I honestly I will call it beardmatised caused recently I been dickmatised and Whoa! Just Whoa! I'll save that story for another time. But yes, I am home away from all the mess of my first semester in college and I got the chance to think straight and to run things over with my  bestie... You guessed it my brother Gabriel!! So I'm telling him everything from the fact that I think Clint has a girlfriend to what classes I loved. Did I forget to mention I thought he had a girlfriend in the previous instalment. When you thought I couldnt get anymore naïve... Haha! I never cease to amaze. So I was going through his phone (I was not snooping) he was showing me some pictures of a dinner or God knows what he actually went to, and while he was going through the pictures with me I realised he's matching with this other female. He stops and its like he is bracing himself but I was soo committed to this we jut fucking role, I changed the picture and told him he looked nice and kept composed.. My nigga was shook!!! I gave myself an imaginary hoe pat on the back and gracefully changed the conversation as though I didnt want to play 21 questions with a bitch. In my head I'm like who is the bitch?, why is you all matching?, that's how mothers look now? YESSSS... I got the I am taking my mom out. But like I said my hoe grace was up like seven.

After relaying all the stories to my bro, along with the fact that the same young woman calls him 24/7 and his excuse is that she is sprung ( THATS ALWAYS A LIEEEEEEE but I didnt care cause my name was Thotisha Hoefield Mariahlynn - Once Upon a Time (not long ago, I was a HOE)! OFFICIAL VIDEO !!) So I'm enjoying my time home eating, going out with friends and just having a great time in Cratia. I finally decided what I wanted and I decided to tell him through a heart filled text the first of the many I had to write in my life.

'Honestly Clint you are making a fool out of me.
I deserve better than lies and what we have been doing is stupid and reckless.
And I truly want nothing to do with it
I wanna focus on hockey and my classes even start dancing again.
We will always be friends and stuff but you dont care about me the way I care about you
Also I strongly believe you have a girlfriend and I dont wanna get mixed up in any of that.
I told you from the beginning that I would like complete honesty and I know I have not been getting that.
So I must say you made my first semester in university memorable and I thank you for that
But I gotta buckle down and focus on being the best me possible.'

Dont die...
Xoxo Tinesha

Didnt you just smiled reading that, like yassss goodie get your head right. But life has a way with irony. Its been 39 days, my menstrual cycle is approximately 33-35 days. What in the, you about to mess your life up shit, is happening here? Sat back and took a deep breath and went straight for my laptop and my phone. The laptop was for me to check how to do a home made pregnancy test (I legit can't stop  laughing while writing that) and my phone to make sure I had and estimate of how long pregnant (if I was pregnant) I could have been.  So now I'm peeing in buckets of vinegar checking to see if it fraughted and coming to the conclusion that if I am pregnant, I can only be 2-3 weeks pregnant because I took a morning after and bled after 'that time'. (so I am going to backstory now for effect)

So this incident that occurred about two months ago was basically coitus in the natural it was created for reproduction. Because obviously someone girlfriend wasn't keeping him topped up and I had all to pay. Within a matter of 5-10 mins he ejaculated and yes I was dumb but I always kept time. (Keep time- to bare in mind the average time it takes for you partner to climax). He stopped and looked up at me and asked... You felt that? (please take note I am crying laughing writing this). Well you know the only right response is 'felt what?' his body is still over me frozen and my mind is just catch up with his words and I'm lost for words and I am just staring at him. And he says !'m hundred! I watched him and slowly asked what do you mean by hundred? He says I am a hundred percent sure I didnt break in you. By this time I am still chilled which I have come to learn is how I deal with most situations in life (extrinsically that is, internally I am inna mess). So while I am wrapping myself with my towel, I began to cry and I went straight to the bathroom. I am in there trying to drown out whatever sperm may or may not be in there and my sorrows. I finally composed myself put on a brave face and head back to my room  to get dressed.  While all this is going on my roommate Leigh comes back from getting for our lunches and she is watching us like what the f*ck is wrong with you all. I looked at him, ignoring Leigh's concerns and I said if you get me pregnant I am keeping the child I am anti abortion and we both adults (ya fucking right, bout adults). And he stares directly in to my eyes and says if we have a child they would be beautiful. Leigh face goes red and she says you need to take a morning after. Within 48 hours I took those two pill packs and I had a light period and I left that as that, A CLOSE ONE.

The question now is did this happen again that I didnt know about?... Stay tuned for next weeks entry of the ODDS STACKED.

P.S. LIKE SHARE SUBSCRIBED and dont be shy to leave your comments below would love to know what you all think about Clint or Tinesha?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 4: No Fv@king Way

Chapter 5: Life In leggings PART 1

Chapter 2: Figuring Out Who I Wanted to be